What is RegisterSeat
RegisterSeat is a system for people to sign up for an event, and optionally pay their event fees as well, receive tickets, and track their payment status.
It includes a backend system for the event organizer to manage the bookings from beginning to end.
- Add any custom questions you want participants to answer.
- Completely customizeable pricing system based on any of the fields on the booking page, incl. options for having "early bird" pricing, "late" pricing, and showing price breakdown.
- System automatically opens and closes for booking, change between early bird pricing, regular pricing, late pricing, etc.
- Handles any number of languages. Currently translated into English, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Latvian.
- Barcode systems (QR and Code128) for easily registering people when they arrive at the event - or for doing access control to dining hall, meeting rooms, etc. Android app available that works directly with the RegisterSeat.
- Option for unlimited or limited number of participants.
- Option to group bookings together and make one payment for all. Also automatically assigns the same room ID to all in case room management is enabled.
- Option for having people on standby for events with limited space.
- Option for customized availability calculation, eg. based on lodging options.
- Easily manage room assignments, including pre-defining a list of rooms optionally of a limited size.
- Option to request an authorization from parents/guardians for participants who are under 18.
- Discount codes that can be given to certain people for getting special pricing or for other special cases.
- Can be time limited.
- Option to set number of times they can be used.
- Option to set individual pricing per discount code.
- Can also be used to reserve seats which nobody else can book.
- Option for sending invites (with the same features as for discount codes).
- Payments options can be: bank/wire transfer, debit/credit card, check.
- For bank/wire transfers multiple bank accounts can be configured to handle difference currencies.
- Online debit/credit card payment (and other methods like SEPA Bank Transfer, Giropay, Bitcoin, and more) through Stripe, Mollie, PayPal, Braintree, Nets, Authorize.net (and potentially any other payment gateway)
- For these payment gateways the payments are automatically registered within the system (you don't need to manually register that they have paid)
- Option to require payment immediately, or automatically cancel unpaid booking after a set number of days plus an optional grace period.
- Participants receive a customized confirmation email including a link and a pin code to update certain information on their booking, as well as viewing their payment details.
- Organizer receives an email when a person makes a booking, with important information being highlighted (like special needs).
- Handle late payment by optionally adding additional fees after a certain date.
- Reports to make planning easier: booking flow and summary, arrival/departure, room assignments, age and other statistics, payments and invoices, list of emails.
- Multiple people can granted access to the backend in order to access and manage bookings.
- All raw data can be exported to Excel or other desired format.
- System is API ready for potentially integrating it into your own website or other online system. Contact us for details and documentation.
- Could potentially also be extended to print name tags with any additional info at time of registration, eg. using DYMO label printers.
- If needed we can negotiate any type of customization for your particular events.
- Cost of using the sysetm is negotiated for each organizer. On a few conditions the system may be used on a donation basis.
- If you have any questions or would like to use the system, please contact us.
A few notes
- If an event organizer has multiple events, there are currently no connection between the events, which means that a participant is not uniquely trackable across multiple events (they don't get a login as such). From a database manager's point of view it's a disadvantage, but from a practical standpoint it's an advantage.