RegisterSeat is a system for people to sign up for an event, and optionally pay their event fees as well, receive tickets, and track their payment status.
It includes a backend system for the event organizer to manage the bookings from beginning to end.
- Option for sending invites (with the same features as for discount codes).
- Payments options can be: bank/wire transfer, debit/credit card, check.
- For bank/wire transfers multiple bank accounts can be configured to handle difference currencies.
- Online debit/credit card payment (and other methods like SEPA Bank Transfer, Giropay, Bitcoin, and more) through Stripe, Mollie, PayPal, Braintree, Nets, Authorize.net (and potentially any other payment gateway)
- For these payment gateways the payments are automatically registered within the system (you don't need to manually register that they have paid)
- Option to require payment immediately, or automatically cancel unpaid booking after a set number of days plus an optional grace period.
- Participants receive a customized confirmation email including a link and a pin code to update certain information on their booking, as well as viewing their payment details.
- Organizer receives an email when a person makes a booking, with important information being highlighted (like special needs).
- Handle late payment by optionally adding additional fees after a certain date.
- Reports to make planning easier: booking flow and summary, arrival/departure, room assignments, age and other statistics, payments and invoices, list of emails.
- Multiple people can granted access to the backend in order to access and manage bookings.
- All raw data can be exported to Excel or other desired format.
- System is API ready for potentially integrating it into your own website or other online system. Contact us for details and documentation.
- Could potentially also be extended to print name tags with any additional info at time of registration, eg. using DYMO label printers.
- If needed we can negotiate any type of customization for your particular events.
- Cost of using the sysetm is negotiated for each organizer. On a few conditions the system may be used on a donation basis.
- If you have any questions or would like to use the system, please contact us.
- If an event organizer has multiple events, there are currently no connection between the events, which means that a participant is not uniquely trackable across multiple events (they don't get a login as such). From a database manager's point of view it's a disadvantage, but from a practical standpoint it's an advantage.